Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Telling Family and Friends






So we first told my Parents. We put a shirt on our Great Dane Sarge that said 'Mommy's Pregnant' and on the other side 'I'm going to be a big Brother' He was suppose to come running in the house with a binky in his mouth too but he was too excited.
So my mom saw it and rushed to get my dad out of the bathtub. We watched the ultrasound of the heartbeat together and had a wonderful talk about plans with baby.

After we told my parents we then told Mike's family. They all kept saying I may have twins because my sis in law Jennika had twins 6 months ago;) They are all so excited and very supportive also!

We then told the rest of my family on Christmas Eve! We did a white elephant gift and put a onsie with a July calendar on it and circled the 25th. They all were super excited and loved all my hugs I got after reveling who it was!

I am so happy our family and closest friends know at this time so we can share the excitement, advice and planning together.

Our next appt is 12/29 at 2:10pm (My Bday) what a fun Bday appt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment