Got the Crib in:)
Dad finished Beadboard yay!
**29 WEEKS**
Beadboard is DONE. Thank you MIKE!! Look how beautiful it looks. LOVE it! We worked so hard on it especially Mike. He did most of the work I just helped paint and sand:) What a great daddy! He put together the crib right after we were done. Its starting to look like a nursery.
We are truly blessed and want to thank all our friends and Family for their support. Truly wanna thank my sis in law Jennika for giving us bags full of Darling clothes and selling us her crib and dresser for SUPER cheap. Also very grateful for my moms talent in sewing for making Emry's bedding, blankets, burp clothes, etc. Love and thank you for all your support and love for us and Baby Emery!
How far along?
*29 Weeks- 3rd Trimester
Total weight gain:
*15 lbs
Maternity clothes?
*YES I feel huge somedays. I need to buy maternity pants but I am stubborn and wont buy any with the belly band. I did cave and bought stretch band capris the other day.
Stretch marks?
*Nope
Sleep:
*Barley, backaches dont go away no matter how many times you reposition or your husband rubs your back.
*Barley, backaches dont go away no matter how many times you reposition or your husband rubs your back.
Best moment this week:
*Finishing badboard and putting up crib.
Miss Anything?
*feeling sexy for my hubs, weekend getaways, going up my stairs without loosing my breath
Movement:
*Almost non stop. More of rolls then kicks now
Anything making you queasy or sick:
*No...bad cravings that dont go away no matter how much I want to resist. Like that dang waffle today
Gender:
*Still our sweet baby girl!
Labor Signs:
* I think the sudden cramps once in a while are labor signs. Only last a sec then go away.
Belly Button in or out?
* Bye bye cute belly button. It is big and poking out
Wedding rings on or off?
*On
Happy or Moody most of the time:
*More irritable do to no sleep and being uncomfortable ALL the time.
Looking forward to:
*Cleaning out the nursery and decorating!



No comments:
Post a Comment