Saturday, June 23, 2012

**35 Weeks**

                                                                       33 Wks Pic


How far along?
*35 Weeks- 3rd Trimester

Total weight gain:
*25 lbs ..its rising scary:( I need to stop counting!

Maternity clothes?
*YES I feel huge all over now not just in my belly. I need to go buy one more maxi dress (or moo-moo is what Mike calls them) to get me through these last 5 weeks with this HOT weather

Stretch marks?
*Yes found some on my bum I have not looked at that part of my body since! But you better believe I have been latehring that area with coco butter!
Sleep:
*None! I have that 3rd trimester insomnia between being completelyy uncomfortable and anxiety my sleep is no where to be found.

Best moment this week:
*Knowing next week I start going once a week to my Dr appts which means we are at the home stretch of this pregnancy:).

Miss Anything?
*Being able to clean my whole house. Being physically active. Doing things on my own. Running. Seeing my feet. Painting my own toe nails. Getting out of chairs. Climbing stairs without running out of breath.  ENERGY!

Movement:
*When she moves it hurts me a bit now. She is a long baby and when she stretches I feel her everywhere!

Anything making you queasy or sick:
*I have actually had nausea this week for the first time in my pregnancy but not to the point of throwing up..so thats a plus. Been craving LOTS of carbs mmmmm

Gender:
*Still our sweet baby girl!

Labor Signs:
* Had a day of about 3 braxton hicks. She is getting ready!

Belly Button in or out?
* Turkeys Done!!

Wedding rings on or off?
*I go most days with it on but its very snug

Happy or Moody most of the time:
*More emotional and frusterated I cant do things on my own or what I use to. I know Mike is done with dealing with my endless and pointless cries about outragous things such as scrubbing the tub.:( Sorry babe almost there!

Looking forward to:
*Weekly appts and camping over the weekend! Wish us luck!





So our Kitty Chopper has been exploring Emery's things such as her crib, cradle, dresser, bath, blankets, bags, you name it he has layed in it at least once or twice.

Many have cautioned me on keeping my kitty when Emery arrives. I have stressed about this but knew I could not get rid of my sweet Chopper.

Chopper climbed up on me and passed out just snuggling my belly, a few minutes later Emery started kicking him, I am sure she was thinking 'hey I dont have much room in here as it is so get off' lol. Chopper immediatley got off my tummy once Emery started kicking. Cheesy but I think Chopper will be just fine with Emery:)

I was hesitant on putting this one up but the pic turned out awesome no photoshop, instagram here. 29wks

Dresser decorated with gifts for now

Glider

Just a little update on the Nursery!

We have since bought a lamp and a bookshelf that we got from Jennika that is by the chair.

We have put a mirror above the dresser and the Vinyl lettering of her name above the crib.

We are waiting on the bedding that my mom is making to tie everything together in the room:)

I also want to get a few frames to frame maternity pics and after we get Emery's newborn photos we are going to do a collage above the closet.

Its all coming together!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment