Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gender???



I was super nervous and anxious going to this appt. I am only 14 weeks and I was not very hopeful in finding out Gender yet.

However Dr. said next time maybe we can see sex of baby so we brought my mom with us to this appt.

So after waiting 20 min past our appt time because Dr was on delivery of two other babies!! We get in to our room.

He comes in and we get right to it. Dr is looking a few times and then says 'well I believe your having a man child' nice choice of words I know.

So at 14 weeks we are having a BOY!!!! For some reason I dont feel 100% sure. I couldnt see anything but Dr, my mom and Mike could so hopefully Baby is more showing next appt on March 1st:)

I am super excited to be having a boy!!!! Mike will be an awesome daddy no matter what the gender but I would love to see him as a father to a son!

Now I can narrow my decisions on nursery down to Boy themes!

No comments:

Post a Comment