Update: At our last appt on 12/29 Baby was excited he/she was moving so much and he/she even waved at us:) So amazing to see how baby is growing! We are so excited for our little addition!!
How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: about 4-5 lbs havent weighted since last appt on 12/29
Maternity clothes? not yet but I got some really comfy stretchy Jeggings!
Stretch marks? nope, rubbing on that coconut butter:)
Sleep: getting very uncomfortable. Hopefully getting pregnancy pillow and Tempur Pedic pillow top this weekend.
Sleep: getting very uncomfortable. Hopefully getting pregnancy pillow and Tempur Pedic pillow top this weekend.
Best moment this week: Getting my energy back;)
Miss Anything? RUNNING and believe it or not Long distances.
Movement: hopefully in next few weeks
Anything making you queasy or sick: This may be some womens when they are NOT pregnant but for me I can sense it way before it shows, MOLDY food and milk left in a dirty bowl in the sink.
Gender: Doc said we may be able to see at appt on 01/27!!
Labor Signs: N/A
Belly Button in or out? INNY
Wedding rings on or off? On and I hope to never take it off...wishful thinking I know
Happy or Moody most of the time: Little more moddy since I am getting no sleep
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex I am getting anxious..Starting the nursery I have so many ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment